Sunday, May 28, 2006

Kendra and friends





I found some pictures which I though would be nice to put up. Kendra with aunty Sonja, cousin Franci, and friends Amber and Hayden. She was loved by so many. Little Amber still talks to her and prays about her.

Branston climbed into bed with us early (very early) this morning and started talking about her. Says his main memory is of her laughing. I am glad that he is talking about her more. We have not pushed him and have let him grieve in his own way. But children are so different to us. I think he will be ok. We will all be ok. I have been having quite a few downs of late and those feelings will never go away but we have to move on and concentrate on our lives.

PS: Branston and Kendra want to wish their Ouma happy birthday for the other day. I wanted to do a posting on the day but it was a bit hectic (emotionally) last week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was a precious gift. Thank you for sharing her beautiful soul with us.
Sending a hug and a prayer from the East Coast of the US.
Hope today found you smiling a little more.

Emma's Mum said...

Kendra is a beautiful little girl. Thank you for posting the pictures. What a gift....I know that you love and miss her more than words could ever express....

 
Powered by WebRing.