Monday, November 27, 2006

Kendra's bench


Kendra's bench and plaque are ready! The bench is in place. I have more photos which I will put up soon (when blogger stops giving me problems). We must still go and attach the plaque. We put Kendra's new website address on it which for the moment I will just link to the blog. But we still need to get hosting and find out how to link it etc etc and I don't want to put the plaque up until that is done. We thought that it would be a good idea to put the website address on the plaque so that if people are curious about the gorgeous baby, they can go and read about her. We also want to maybe use the website later on to spread more information about special needs children and make people more aware of them.

I hate that the only new photos I have to post here are of a grave and bench and plaque when I should be putting up photos of a nineteen month old baby girl. That sucks big time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Tertia, My heart hurts for the missing of Kendra that you must feel every day, but I just know that she is watching you from heaven (where she will be running around as its heaven afterall). My Liam was born at 29 weeks and weighed 800g, but is thankfully wonderfully healthy and happy.
Love to you all
Charmian, Kuilsrivier

Anonymous said...

Her plaque is perfect.

 
Powered by WebRing.