Sunday, November 26, 2006

Congratulations

Another cousin for Branston and Kendra. A big CONGRATULATIONS to my brother Ian and Sonja on the birth of little baby Savuti, born at 6:11am on 6 November (interesting number combination - 6:11 on 6/11!!). She was a healthy 3.28kg and is doing well. Sorry about the quality of the picture but they sent it to my phone and then I sent it via MMS to my mailbox.

Another set of congratulations to Tertia for her appearance on Carte Blanche tonight. It was a very good piece. T, I know I said I would do a review of your book here and I most definitely will, soon, soon.

The Special Needs group had a wonderful breakfast last weekend. It was great to have such good attendance. I did have a bit of a wobbly while holding Tammy's baby but I don't think anyone noticed as I passed her on very quickly and went to the loo to compose myself. She is 3 months old now and very cute. I think it was just the way she held my finger that brought back memories.

I have been holding it together quite well lately, almost too well I sometimes feel. I have had to tell a few more people of her death and have managed to do it without getting all upset about it. I suppose that great big rip in my heart is forming scar tissue. I just worry sometimes that the scar tissue is not very strong yet and will rip open again. But we will cross that bridge when we get to it, in the meantime I am doing ok.

Some pics of bench and plaque to follow....

No comments:

 
Powered by WebRing.