Sunday, April 23, 2023

18 today

 I stopped updating this blog for the longest time but I figure your 18th birthday deserves a post. Happy 18th birthday, sweet baby girl.  I see other people parenting teenage girls and I wonder how you would have turned out.  Would your syndrome have defined you or would you have become more of a typical teen? It's very different having just boys in the house,  sometimes I think about how it could have been having someone steal my clothes,  have boy problems, talk about girly things,  but then we don't know do we? Maybe you would have been non-verbal, non-mobile, still a baby in a teen body. Who knows how it would have been.  

So today we just celebrated that we knew you for a short while.  You introduced me to a different world,  made me a different person.  I wanted to go out to the memorial park today but it's raining cats and dogs out there.  I'll share a picture from last month if some lovely roses left by your big brother.  Well,  I would if I could figure out how on my phone.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you, would post a picture of roses but also don't know how.

Anonymous said...

Hugs and love to you today 💗 Sending all my love from NZ.

Belynda Nauschutz said...

hang on to those memories, thinking of you and sending you lots of love x

 
Powered by WebRing.